Process engineering is one of our core competencies. We support our clients over the complete life cycle of capital projects, from concept to operational handover, and with the optimisation of existing processing facilities. We also assist with process investigations, audits and the development of standards.
Our capital project support services team provides the following services, either individually through consulting projects or as part of an integrated project service.
- Conceptual design
- Detailed design, including equipment specification, PFD’s, P&ID’s and the development of conceptual functional specifications
- HAZOP studies
- Factory acceptance testing
- Construction oversight
- Performance testing
- Plant handover to operations
Our process optimisation services assist manufacturers with any problems exerienced in a particular process area, such as:
- An inability to produce a sufficient quantity of product or utility
- Product quality problems
- Excessive levels of product and/or material waste